|Easter Wooden Egg Candlesticks|
Here are the supplies you'll need:
• 3 Unfinished Wood Candlestick Holders - on sale from April 1 - 13, 2014: 2 for $5 (reg. $3.99 each)
• 3 Unfinished Wood Eggs
• Acrylic Paint of Your Choice
• Assorted Fine, Medium and Large Tip Paint Brushes
• 527 Multi-Use Glue
|Unfinished wood eggs and candlesticks|
1. Start by painting the wooden egg in whatever background color you choose.
2. Next, paint the candlestick holder that will go with the egg in your color choice.
3. After, the paint is dry, add the details in your own style and colors. Allow them both to dry. Repeat this process until your pieces are all painted.
4. Finally, glue the base and the eggs together with 527 glue and allow to dry completely.
Remember, there is no wrong way to design these! This is a perfect project to allow your creativity to shine.
For more DIY craft ideas and projects visit our Project Gallery HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272