|"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity" - Joseph Addison|
Patterned Paper, 12x12
Acrylic Craft Paint and Brush
Felt Grass Strip (or felt panels to cut your own grass)
Double sided tape
Directions 1. Paint the edges of your canvas and picket fence. Let dry.
2. Tape your patterned paper to the canvas.
3. Glue on your picket fence onto the canvas.
4. Glue your flowers onto the fence.
5. Cut out your grass strips out of the felt and glue along the bottom of your fence.
6. Apply your vinyl saying to the top half of the canvas.
If you have access to a die-cut machine it's a great way to make quick work when cutting felt. Here's a quick video where Bonnie shows us how to use our Grande Mark die-cut machines.
We offer free use of our die-cut machines in the store,
just make sure your materials are pre-paid.
Learn more about this free service here.