The idea is pretty simple. Find a board or plaque, hang a container on the bottom. Attach mini clothespins, clips, nails or tacks and hang a photo or note of the "bucket" item. When you check one off your list, add it to the hanging pocket.
Most of these items can be found at our store, Ben Franklin Crafts in Monroe, Washington. If you would like any of these items mailed to you, drop us a line! monroestore(at)bfranklincrafts.com
- Chicken Wire Hanger (ours includes the clothespins and jute) - or hanger of your choice
- Tin Pockets - or containers of your choice
- 3 Ply Jute Cord
- Vinyl Saying: My Bucket List - you can hand draw if you don't have access to a die-cut machine
- Optional: Mini Clothespins, Clips, ect. - to attach photos
- Adhere the vinyl saying to the center top of the hanging. If you don't have access to a Cricut, Silhouette or other craft cutting machine you can hand draw this too!
- Tie the tin pockets (or other containers) to the bottom of the hanger using the jute.
- If your hanger did not come with clothespins and jute, you will need to add those. Take a length of jute 3"-4" wider than the hanger and tie each end to the outer edge. Trim excess jute.
- Print, draw, type or write all the fun things you want to do and clip to the hanger.
- What are you waiting for? Get working on that list!