This jewelry box can be made to match any room. If you need help, don't hesitate to come in the store. We'll be happy to get you started with your new project!
- Jewelry Box — CAL/35
- 1 — Package Mirror Cut Mosaic Pieces
- 1 — Package Vitreous Glass Tiles
- 1 — Package Sparkle Glass Mosaic Pieces
- Mosaic Tile Adhesive
- Mosaic Grout
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint — Antique White
- 3 — 12 In. x 12 In. Scrapbook Papers
- Gloss Interior/Exterior Varnish
- Foam Brush
- Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Remove hinges and clasp from box.
- Paint all pieces to the box. Let dry.
- Measure and cut the scrapbook paper to fit just slightly smaller than all the edges of the box pieces.
- Mod Podge the paper to the box pieces. Let dry.
- Apply the varnish for a final sealer.
- Decide how you want to arrange your tiles. Glue in the tiles. (Follow the manufactures instructions on the adhesive package).
- Grout around the tiles. (Follow the manufactures instructions on the grout package).
- Reassemble the box.
|Supplies available at our Monroe store!|
Make sure to visit our Project Gallery on our website for more projects!