|DIY Cheesecloth Ghost Mini Storage Box|
|Unfinished Wood Crate|
Here's what you'll need...
• 1 Rectangle Unfinished Wood Crate
• 1 Bag of Cheesecloth
• 1 Bag of Googly Eyes
• 1 Bottle of Tacky Glue
• 3 Mini Jars
• 1 Bag of Gift Wrap Shred
• 1 Pack of Chalkboard Labels
• 1 Roll of Bakers Twine
Let's get started...
1.Take a piece of cheesecloth and wrap it around the wood box and glue down the beginning and end of it to the box. Allow glue to dry completely.
2. Glue down the googly eyes in place. Allow to dry completely.
3. Attach the chalkboard labels with the bakers twine around the mini jars. Tip: I tied the bakers twine into a knot before adding to the labels.
4. Now add shred inside the box and around the jars. Fill the jars with your favorite candy.
Download a printable version of this tutorial HERE.
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272