- Clover YoYo Maker — Size Large
- 30" Fabric
- Pearlized Pins
- Sequin Pins
- Trims of Your Choice (ie: Rick-Rack, Ribbon)
- 6" Styro Foam Egg
- Prepare fabric for Yo-yos', by cutting (6) 5" strips of fabric
- Sub-Cut strips into (40) 5" squares.
- Following Clover Yo-yo directions, make (40) Yo-yos.
- Attach Yo-yos to styro foam egg, by pinning through the center of Yoyos using the pearlized pins. Completely cover the one egg in Yo-yos.
- Using small sequin pins, pin down the edges of Yo-yos so that they lie flat.
- Embellish your egg, using trims of your choice. We used large rick-rack. Ribbons would also work well.
Happy Easter Crafting!!