|DIY Marinated Chicken Wire Frame|
Here's what you'll need...
• 1 - 12' x 12" Frame
• 1 - 12" x 12" Chicken Wire
• 1 Panel of Marinated Chicken Fabric or other fabric of your choice.
• 1 Bunch of Sunflowers
• 1 Fabric Scissors
• 1 Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Let's get started...
1. Cut out one of the 12" x 12" squares from the Marinated Chicken fabric panel. Make sure to cut slightly larger than 12" x 12" because you will need to wrap it around the back side of the frame.
2. Take the frame apart. Using the cardboard part of the frame, wrap and glue down your material and allow it to dry completely. You could put something heavy on it (like a heavy pan) to hold the fabric down while it's drying.
3. Once dry, take your chicken wire and wrap around the material. We did not glue down the wire. We simply bent the chicken wire around the cardboard.
4. Now place the fabric and wire back into the frame and secure down with the back portion of the frame. You may have to wiggle and press to get the chicken wire to fit back into the frame.
5. Cut your sunflower and glue to the bottom corner of the frame. Tip: We cut the extra plastic under the flower to make it as flat as possible. We also glued the layers of the sunflower bunch before we glued to the frame to make sure it does not come apart.
6. Lay flat to dry completely. Now you are ready to display.
Download a printable version of this tutorial HERE.
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272