It's Teacher Appreciation Week from May 5-9, 2014. Are you still looking for a gift that you could give your children's teachers to show your appreciation? We have a few fun crafts that you could make with your kids.
1. Bundle a variety of colored Sharpies into a felt square and tie with a ribbon, with a note saying "Thanks for making us a BUNCH of SHARPIES.
|Bunch of Sharpies|
2. Here's a unique way to give an apple to your teacher. Use our clear party favor containers from BoBunny to create a sweet treat. Fill will Sixlets candies. Glue some cut-out leaves and stem.
3. Our unfinished clipboards, journals and notepads are fun to decorate with paper, washi tape, stickers and paint.
|Clipboards, journals and notepads are fun to decorate.|
4. Add custom vinyl to our unfinished tin pockets, and fill with small gifts.
5. Paint a clay pot & saucer with red paint. Add a chalkboard sticker. Use chalk to write a personal note. Glue a wood knob and cut-out leaves to the top.
|Fun ways to offer treats!|
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272