• 1 - 12" x 12" x 1" Stretched Canvas
• 1 - 8" x 8" x 1/2" Stretched Canvas
• Acrylic Paint - that will match the paper
• Foam Brushes
• Mod Podge - which will be used as glue and sealer
• "It's Dreamy" paper collection by Heidi Swapp
Let's get started...
1. Paint the sides of your canvases with a color that will match your paper. Let dry completely.
2. Use the Mod Podge as your glue to adhere the Heidi Swapp "It's Dreamy" paper to the front of the canvases. Then apply a coat to the top of the paper to seal. Let dry.
3. It's now ready to display. This project is easy, but would look stunning in any room in your home or office.
|DREAMY paper collection by Heidi Swapp|
|Paint the sides of the canvas to match the paper|
For more DIY crafting tutorials, visit our Project Gallery HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272