This project looks complicated, but in reality, it's really simple. The saying is a sticker, so it makes it really easy to add it to any flat surface. In this project, we are using an unfinished 6" x 6" wood plaque.
|DIY "Take the Leap" Plaque|
Here's what you'll need...
• Unfinished 6" x 6" Wood Plaque
• Bo Bunny "The Avenue - Clocks" Scrapbook Paper
• Mod Podge
• "Take the Leap, and Build your Wings on the Way Down" Sticker by Me & My Big Ideas
• Double-Sided Foam Stickers
• Small Hook
|Bo Bunny "The Avenue - Clocks" Scrapbook Paper|
Let's get started...
1. Apply Mod Podge (used here as the glue) to the wood plaque. Position your paper to fit the plaque. You have a little bit of time to move the paper exactly where you want it before the Mod Podge dries.
2. Cut out the clock with the lovebirds from the Bo Bunny "The Avenue - Clocks" scrapbook paper. Use double-sided foam stickers to attach the "clock" to the plaque - the 3-D foams will create dimension to your piece.
3. Position the "Take The Leap... " sticker to the left side. Rub well all across it to make sure there's no air bubbles left.
4. Finish the piece with a small hook that you will screw in the wood.
|Close up of the "clock" and hook.|
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272