The Americana décor trend is very popular this spring! You can create these patriotic mason jars just in time for Memorial Day. They would look great at a picnic filled with knives, forks and spoons!
• 3 Quart Mason Jars
• Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
• Paint Brush
• Star Stickers
• Masking Tape
Let's get started...
1. Remove the lids from all the jars. Pour white paint into each jar and swirl around until completely covered. Pour out excess and allow to dry upside down on a rack to allow paint to drip through. Allow to dry completely.
2. Place star stickers on one jar and paint the entire outside with blue paint. Allow to dry.
3. Next wrap the masking tape around the remaining two jars to create two stripes. Paint the outside of both jars with red paint. Allow to dry.
4. Peel the star stickers off the blue jar. Peel the masking tape off the red jars. Your American flag jars are ready to display!
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration. Visit us on Facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects! Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272