• Fabric (2 pieces approximately 8" x 6" wide) remnants work great
• Ribbon for Bow, approximately 8" - 10" long
• Pillow Stuffing
• Print the Bunny Pattern HERE
Let's get started...
1. Put together two pieces of fabric with right sides facing each other. Place these 2 pieces of fabric on your pattern and pin so it doesn't move. Cut 1/4 inch larger than the pattern. This will be used for the seam allowance. Cut through all layers. (If you want your bunny to be larger, place the pattern on a large piece of paper and just draw a slightly larger outline.)
2. With your fabric pieces right sides together, stitch the fabric bunny pieces together with your sewing machine (or by hand if you prefer a rustic look). Leave a two inch opening to stuff the bunny. Turn fabric right side out. Fill the bunny with stuffing. Stitch the opening closed by hand with a needle and thread.
3. Your final step is to tie a ribbon bow on the neck of the bunny. The kids will love these adorable bunnies!
For more creative inspiration and craft tutorials, visit our Project Gallery HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272