Here's what you'll need...
• Unfinished Wooden Slatboard Sign (Purchase in the store or online HERE)
• Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
• Paint Brush
• Wooden Star Pieces
• Masking Tape
|Ready-To-Decorate Wooden Slatboard|
Let's get started...
1. Mask off the upper left corner of the sign with the masking tape. Press firmly so the paint does not bleed underneath.
2. Paint the first, third and fifth board with the red paint.
3. Paint the second, fourth and last board in white. Allow to dry.
4. Remove the masking tape.
5. Mask off a straight line over the red and white boards.
6. Paint the corner with the blue acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
7. Remove the masking tape.
8. Paint the stars white and allow to dry before gluing them on the blue section.
Your American flag sign is ready to display!
You can purchase the unfinished slatboard on our website here:
For more DIY crafting tutorials, visit our Project Gallery HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272