Here's what you'll need...All supplies for this project are available at our Ben Franklin Crafts store in Monroe, WA.
• Glitter (color of your choice)
• Self-Adhesive Vinyl "Grow in Love" (we offer custom-cut vinyl)
• Crayola Color Crayons (we used several tones of green)
• Heat Gun
• Decorative Flowers
• Tacky Glue
• Foam Brush
Let's get started...
Prepare your working area first. Cover it with an old tablecloth, or newspaper. You could also use a cookie sheet to hold the glitter that falls off your project. Then you can just pour it back into its container.
1. First thing you'll do is to adhere your self-adhesive vinyl on your canvas wherever you decide you want it. Do not peel off the back yet. We'll do that after we put the glitter.
2. Then brush tacky glue over your entire canvas. Cover with glitter and allow to dry. Shake off extra glitter. Now it's time to peel off the backing off the vinyl words.
4. Glue down the flowers at the top of each stem. Glue the crayons at the bottom of the stems.
What do you think of your creation? Isn't that just beautiful! Keep in mind that the vinyl could be customized to say anything you want. Just give us a call to place your special order - 360-794-6745, ext. 1108.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to come see us at the store. We'll be happy to help you find the supplies you'll need to make this project! Or you can always call us at 360-794-6745.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272