Here's what you'll need:
These supplies are available at our Ben Franklin Crafts store in Monroe, WA.
• 9-opening unfinished wood frame
• Self-adhesive vinyl quote "Class of 2015"
• Acrylic paint in the colors of your choice
• Foam brush and sponge
• 9 pictures (Instagram pictures are perfect for this project!)
• Scrapbook paper in the design of your choice.
• Mod Podge
Let's get started...
1. Paint your frame with a first coat using the brush. Cover all areas of the frame holder and the 9 mini frames. You may have to give a second coat if you feel that it's needed. Let dry.
2. Use the sponge to add the second color of paint. Move the sponge in different directions as you're applying the paint to create an even texture. Let dry.
3. Cut the paper to fit the front of each mini frame. Glue the paper (alternating the colors) to each frame with Mod Podge. (Here's a video where Bonnie shows you how to apply Mod Podge as your glue and sealer).
4. Use the same Mod Podge technique to glue the pictures inside the frames. Then finish your frame by applying the self-adhesive vinyl "Class of 2015" in the center frame.
If you have any questions while you're making this project, don't hesitate to come see us at the store. We'll be happy to help you get this done in no time! Or you can always call us at 360-794-6745 ext. 100.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272