|Use Kaiser Craft Blue Bay Paper to create the background in your frame.|
|Attach the key with May Arts Ribbon.|
Here's what you'll need:
12” x 12” Visage Frame
Kaiser Craft / Blue Bay Paper Collection
Double Sided Tape
May Arts Ribbon / Ka-9-20 - 12”
Dark Pink Ribbon 1/8” x 18”
Distress Ink / Color Spun Sugar (By Tim Holtz)
Blending Tool (by Tim Holtz)
Vinyl “All You Need is LOVE”
Metal Craft Key (of your choice)
Here are some basic instructions, but don't hesitate to make it fit your own taste!
Take the frame apart and pull out the center. (The frame is designed to come apart.)
• Tint the paper with the distressed ink using the blending tool.
• Attach the paper to the inside/front side of the shadow box center using double-sided tape.
• Tie the 1/8" ribbon onto the key – leaving long enough tail so it can hang.
• Add another bow to the top of the key with the wider ribbon.
• Loop one end of the ribbon from the key over the top of the secured paper to the back of the foam board, tape in place.
• Put frame back together making sure the key is in place. (We placed ours in the center but you can place how you like it best.)
• Use the E6000 glue to adhere the Clear Crystals to the paper randomly to create a bling effect.
Have fun with this quick and easy project!
Make sure to LIKE our Facebook page to receive projects, inspirations and promotions in your Facebook newsfeed!
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272