It's hard to believe that Halloween is right around the corner! We have some very cute and simple crafts that you can start working on. Here's Frankenstein on a canvas!
Here's what you'll need!
• Foam Sheet in Black
• Foam Sheet in White
• Small Wooden Knobs
• Googly Eyes
• Acrylic Paint (Green and Pink/Red)
• Sharpie Marker
• Foam Brush
Let's get started!
1. Using the foam brush, apply the green paint to the entire canvas, including the sides. Set it aside to let dry.
2. Use scissors to cut a strip that is the width of the canvas and about 2" high. Then, cut jagged edges on the bottom edge to create the hair.
3. Use the scissors to cut a strip for the eyebrow.
4. Lay out the hair, eyebrow and eyes where you want them, then begin gluing them on.
5. Use a Sharpie Marker to draw the stitch that goes across his forehead, then draw his nose, mouth and the stitch below his mouth.
6. Dampen the foam brush and add a touch of red or pink to make his cheeks. Keep in mind that it will take a very very small amount of paint to accomplish the cheeks. Try it first on a piece of paper to practice.
7. Paint the knobs in the color of your choice. Let dry. Glue one to each side of the canvas.
8. Cut a small tooth shape from the white foam and glue it onto his mouth. Does't he look adorable! Enjoy!
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272