|Crafted by Melody.|
Here are the supplies you'll need:
• Paper Mache Cone
• Acrylic Paint in Orange, Yellow and White
• Bakers Twine (color of your choice)
• Cardstock (color of your choice)
• Painter's Tape
• Pen or Marker
• Mod Podge Rocks
• Double-Sided Tape
• Foam Brush
Let's get started...
1. Section off each area of the cone with painter's tape and use the foam brush to apply the paint. Set it aside to let dry. When it's dry, carefully remove the painter's tape.
2. Fold a cardstock in half and at the fold line, cut eight small triangles. Measure and cut the baker's twine the height of the cone, plus 3-4 inches. Open the triangle and fold it over the desired area on the twine and use Mod Podge or double-sided tape to adhere it together.
3. Once you get all the triangles on (and after any adhesive has dried), write out the word "spooky" on the triangles, drawing ghosts on the very first and last triangle on the twine.
4. Wrap and tie the twine to the top of the cone, letting it drape around the cone and tape the other end of the twine to the inside of the cone. Now, it's ready to display!
Download a printable version of this project HERE.
For more craft projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272