Here's a quick and easy project that you can make in less than 30 minutes. Simply adding burlap and jute to this glass bottle transforms it into a beautiful home decor accent.
Here's what you'll need...
• 1 Glass Bottle
• 1 1/2 Yard of 3" Burlap
• 1 Roll of Jute Ribbon
• 1 Rubber Stamp of your choice and Stays-On Ink Pad
• 1 Roll of Double-Sided Tape
• 1 Pair of Scissors
• 1 Metal Charm
Let's get started...
1. Measure and cut the burlap to fit it around the glass bottle. We allowed a little extra burlap to overlap. Take your rubber stamp and stamp the image on the center of your burlap. Allow to dry completely.
2. On the backside of your burlap, place your double-sided tape all the way across the top and bottom of your ribbon. Wrap the burlap around your bottle. Use your hands to squeeze firmly to adhere the burlap to the bottle.
3. Measure and cut the jute ribbon for both top and bottom of the bottle. Adhere the jute ribbon with the double-sided tape. Placing one jute on top and one on the bottom of the burlap ribbon.
6. Measure 1/2 yard of jute ribbon and cut. Add charm to jute ribbon and tie to the neck of the glass bottle as a finishing touch.
Download a printable version of this tutorial HERE.
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272