|Hexagon frames embellished with KaiserCRAFT Be-You-Tiful Paper Collection|
|KaiserCRAFT 5pk. - 5" x 5" unfinished frames|
|KaiserCRAFT Be-You-Tiful 12" x 12" sheet of paper|
Here's what you'll need... (all these supplies are available at our Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop store in Monroe, WA).
• KaiserCRAFT "Be-You-Tiful" 12 in. x 12 in. Scrapbook Paper
• Cardstock - choose a color that will match your paper.
• Hexagon Unfinished Frames (5 pk. 5" x 5" - Need to be assemble)
• Acrylic Paint - color of your choice
• Embellishments - we used some photos, flowers and a paper mirror.
• Mod Podge Rocks and Foam Brush
• Scissors and Pencil
• 3D Foam Double-Sided Tape
• Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Let's get started...
1. Remove the back from the hexagon frame. Place the back onto your paper. Use your pencil to trace around it. With your scissors, cut the paper. Use Mod Podge as your glue to adhere the paper to the back piece. Apply the Mod Podge on the paper first, then apply the Mod Podge to the back piece. Once both have Mod Podge on it, glue together. For more information on how to apply Mod Podge, click here. Let dry completely.
2. Use your foam brush to paint the frame. You may need to apply two coats. Let dry between each coat. Put the frame back together.
3. Cut out a saying from the Be-You-Tiful paper collection. Use the cut-out shape to trace onto your cardstock. Cut a little bigger to allow the cardstock to create a border around the cut-out saying. Use Mod Podge to glue the saying to the cardstock. Use the 3D Foam Double Sided Tape to attach to the back of the frame. The 3D foams will create dimension.
4. Embellish with silk flowers. Use your hot glue gun to adhere in place.
5. You can use a picture instead of the saying. Simply cut out your image the shape you want it, and cut a cardstock piece a little bigger. Follow step 3 for instructions.
6. If you choose to do the frame that has the mirror (the mirror is made of paper), you'll want to glue the Be-You-Tiful paper on the border of the frame instead of the back. Place the frame onto your paper. Use your pencil to trace around it. With your scissors, cut the paper. Follow step 1 for gluing instructions. When your paper is completely dry, use hot glue to attach the paper mirror to the back.
7. Assemble your frame. It's now ready to display!
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: For great inspirations and updates on products.
Facebook: We love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272