|DIY Alcohol Ink Paper Mache Letter|
• Paper Mache Letter
• Mod Podge Rocks
• Tin Foil
• Alcohol Ink Applicator
• Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Alcohol Inks - in the colors of your choice
• Black Acrylic Paint and Foam Brush
Let's get started...
1. Paint the paper mache letter with the black paint. Let dry.
2. Cut the tin foil into strips about 2.5” x 4”. Crunch up the tin foil strips, then open them back up. This will give texture to the foil.
3. Glue the foil pieces to the letter using the Mod Podge as the glue. Apply on the back of the foil, and on the letter to make sure it adheres well. Let dry.
4. Apply the Alcohol Ink to the applicator and dab onto the foil until it is completely covered. Let dry. Hang on the wall, or place on a table, that's up to you! Enjoy!
For crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272