Here is a video sent to us by Americana Decor to share with you. For more great upcycled furniture ideas go to our Chalky Finish Paint Pinterest board HERE.
The project featured below is courtesy of DecoArt.com.
• Americana® Decor™ Chalky Finish Paints:
• Americana® Decor™ Mediums
- Crackle Medium
• Americana® Decor™ Varnishes
- Light Satin Varnish
• water container
• paper towels
• 2" flat brush
• side table (flea market find)
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
1. Prep surface for painting. Wipe down side table with a damp paper towel to remove any dust or residue.
2. Flip over table to get to those hard-to-reach places and paint the underside using Vintage. Let dry completely.
3. Flip the table back over and paint the rest of the table using Vintage. Rinse brush.
4. Apply Crackle Medium to the flat table surfaces on top and lower level. Rinse brush. Let dry completely. Apply topcoat of Primitive, following label instructions. Rinse brush.
5. Use sandpaper to distress along edges of table and in random places as desired. Wipe off any dust with a damp paper towel. Apply Light Satin Varnish to entire table and let dry.
For crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272