• The "Love" Collection Vinyl Words & Shapes
• 6-Piece Unfinished Wood Block Set
• White Acrylic Paint
1. Paint each wooden block with white acrylic paint. Allow to dry completely
2. Place vinyl on block and burnish each with a squeegee or credit card type object. Peel off the backing of vinyl back at an angle. Burnish a little more if the vinyl does not adhere completely to wood.
3. Repeat this process with all vinyl shapes and letters on each wood block.
If you wish to print this tutorial, download the PDF file HERE.
For more free Valentine's Day craft tutorials, visit our Project Gallery HERE: http://www.bfranklincrafts.com/CraftIdeas/CIValentine.html