Our first 2014 meeting is Sat. January 4th. We meet the first Saturday of every month from 8:00 - 9:30 am.
The Saturday Sampler 2014 “Lone Star Pizzazz” quilt will feature a pattern and fabric designed by Jackie Robinson. Jackie is best known for her geometric patterns creating new and expanded designs from traditional shapes.The quilt kit we are offering is from Benartex Fabric called “He Still Loves Me.” It is a beautiful collection in green, yellow and purple. It measures 81" x 81". It's the perfect size for a Lap Quilt or Topper.
|Lone Star Pizzazz quilt - pattern and fabric by Jackie Robinson|
WHAT IS SATURDAY SAMPLER?
We meet at our Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop store in Monroe, WA the first Saturday of every Month.
• Starts at 8 am. Coffee and tea will be on. Doors open at 7:30 so you will not be out in the cold.
• $25.00 joining fee includes:
- Notebook prepared with your monthly notes and focus.
- Block pattern for the month.
- Fabric requirement and planning sheet.
• Quilt Kits - Kits for this quilt are available for pre-sale in our fabric department for $140.00. These kits will contain all of the fabric for the top and binding used in the sample. A limited number of kits will be available at the first club meeting on January 4th, 2014. They will be given to members who have pre-paid first, and to members who have reserved the kit second.
NOTE: To guarantee that we have prepared enough kits, please call or stop by to pre-pay or reserve yours. Phone: 360-794-6745 Ex.121, or email: email@example.com with "Saturday Sampler" in the subject line (please include your name and phone number).
• The block for each month will be demonstrated so that you can be successful when creating your own at home.
• Door prize ticket will be handed out:
- Just for coming!
- For bringing in a “show-and-tell”.
- Special prize drawings.
- For completed block.
- For being on time.
For more information about what's happening in our Fabric Department, click here.