- Art of Silk (Any Level), Sat. Mar. 19, 11:00am-2:00pm
- Art of Silk, Wed. Mar. 9, 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Beginning Crochet, Thurs. Mar. 17, 10-11:30am
- Beginning Crochet, Tues. Mar. 15, 6:00-7:30pm
- Beginning Knitting, Thurs. Mar. 10, 10:00-11:30am
- Beginning Knitting, Tuesday, Mar. 8, 6-7:30pm
- Beginning Sewing, Tues. Mar. 1, 5:30-7:30pm
- Beginning Sewing, Tues. Mar. 15, 5:30-7:30pm
- Bible Journaling, Fri. Mar. 4, 5:30-7:30pm
- Bob Ross Landscape Painting, Thurs. Mar. 17, 2:00-5:30pm
- Cardmaking - Advanced Techniques, Thurs. Mar. 24, 10:00-11:00am
- Crochet Hat, Sun. Mar. 6, 1:00-2:30pm
- Crochet Hat, Thurs. Mar. 24, 10:00-11:30am
- Fold-Formed Metal (1) - Leaves and Flowers, Wed. Mar. 16, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Fold-Formed Metal (2) - Cuff, Wed. Mar. 23, 10:00-2:00pm
- Fold-Formed Metal (3) - Leaf Vessel, Wed. Mar. 30, 10:00-2:00pm
- Fold-Formed Metal Series, Weds. Mar. 16, 10:00-2:00, Mar. 23, 10:00-2:00pm, Mar. 30, 10:00-2:00
- Girls Day Out with Roxanne Carter, Wed. Mar. 2, 1:00-4:00pm
- Girls Night Out with Roxanne Carter, Wed. Mar. 2, 5:00-8:00pm
- Late Night Sew, Sat. Mar. 19, 4:00pm-midnight
- Metal 1 - Micro Torch Magic-Introduction to the Butane Torch, Mon. Mar. 7, 10:00-12:00
- Metal 2 - The Jewelers Saw, Mon. Mar. 14, 10:00-2:00pm
- Metal 3 - Textured Cuff Bracelet, Mon. Mar. 21, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Metal 4 - Textured Buttons in Brass or Copper, Mon. Mar. 28, 10:00am-1:00pm
- Metal Fundamental Series, Mon. Mar. 7, 10:00am-12:00pm, Mar. 14, 10:00am-2:00pm, Mar. 21, 10:00am-2:00pm, Mar. 28, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Millefiori Quilt-Along, Mon. Mar. 21, 5:00-8:00pm
- Mixed Media, Fri. Mar. 18, 5:30-7:30pm
- Planner Party, Fri. Feb. 26, 5:30-7:30pm
- Planner Party, Fri. Mar. 25, 5:30-7:30pm
- Sewing 2, Tues. Mar. 22, 5:30-7:30pm
- Sewing 2, Tues. Mar. 8, 5:30-7:30pm
- Tatted (Iris) Garden, Sun. Mar. 13, 1:00-3:00pm
- Tatted (Iris) Garden, Wed. Mar. 16, 5:30-7:30pm
- Twilight Scrap, Sat. Mar. 12, 2:00-10:00pm
- Twilight Yarn Yoga, Sat. Mar. 26, 2:00-8:00pm
- Upcycled Tin Earrings, Wed. Mar. 9, 10:00-2:00pm
- Wade into Watercolors, Sat. Mar. 26, 12:00am-4:00pm
- Watercolor Bootcamp, Sat. Mar. 26, 9:30-11:30am
You can view our class calendar HERE.
Or you can go directly to our registration area for a list of classes. CLICK HERE.
Register 48 hours prior to the class.
Class policies available HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272