You can view our calendar here.
- Beginning Sewing, Tues. Dec. 1, 6:00-8:00pm
- Bob Ross Landscape Painting, Thurs. Dec. 17, 4:00-7:30pm
- Candlelight Blush Bangle Bracelet, Sun. Dec. 6, 1:00am-4:00pm
- Cardmaking: Advanced Techniques, Thurs. Dec. 17, 10:00-11:00am
- Etched Metal Gift Tags, Sun. Dec. 20, 12:00-3:00pm
- Girls Day Out with Roxanne Carter, Wed. Dec. 2, 1:00-4:00pm
- Girls Night Out with Roxanne Carter, Wed. Dec. 2, 6:00-9:00pm
- Late Night Sew, Sat. Dec. 19, 4:00pm-midnight
- Micro Torch Magic: Intro to the Butane Torch, Wed. Dec. 9, 11:00-1:00pm
- Sewing 2, Tues. Dec. 8, 6:00-8:00pm
- Twilight Scrap, Sat. Dec. 12, 2:00-10:00pm
- Wire-Wrapped Rings, Wed. Dec. 16, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Wire Working 1 - The Basics, Mon. Dec. 7, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Wire Working 2 - Briolettes, Teardrops and Pendants, Mon. Dec. 14, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Wire Working 3 - Earwires, Clasps and Hoops. Mon. Dec. 21, 10:30am-2:00pm
- Wire Working 4 - Caps, Cages and Spirals, Mon. Dec. 28, 10:30am-2:00pm
- Wire Working Series, Mon. Dec. 7, 10:30am-1:30pm, Dec. 14, 10:30am-1:30pm, Dec. 21, 10:30am-2:00pm, and Dec. 28, 10:30am-2:00pm
Or you can go directly to our registration area for a list of classes. CLICK HERE.
Register 48 hours prior to the class.
Class policies available HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272