We've added some instructions below just to help you get started. Have fun with it! There's no right or wrong. Create your own photo collage personalized for you and your loved one!
|Created by Christy from our Bonney Lake store.|
• Large Paper Mache, Metal or Wood Letter
• Mod Podge Rocks
• Foam Brush
|Choose a letter of your choice. Paper mache, metal, and wood are all great surfaces.|
Let's get started...
1. Print your favorite photos onto regular printing paper in color or black and white using an inkjet or laser printer. Photos printed on paper will be easier to adhere to the letter than actual photo paper.
2. Cut the photos and set them aside.
3. Using the foam brush, apply Mod Podge (which will be used as glue) to an area of the letter and adhere the photo to it. Do one picture at a time.
4. Continue doing this until the entire letter is covered in photos. You'll want to trim any excess paper from your photos to make them even with the edge of the letter.
5. Set the letter aside to let dry.
6. Now, seal the entire letter (with all the applied photo) with a thin coat of Mod Podge (which will now be used as a sealer). You can mix in glitter or a small amount of paint to give it a touch of color. Let dry completely.
|Add any embellishments to your collage!|
Feel free to add any embellishments of your choice to the letter. Christy used leftover photos to make paper flowers. The letter can be hung on a wall or displayed on a table or mantel.
Make sure to LIKE our Facebook page to receive projects, inspirations and promotions in your Facebook timeline!
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272