- Unfinished Wood Blocks
- Patterned Paper
- Assorted Ribbons
- Vinyl Saying
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
- Mod Podge
- Scissors, Paper Trimmer or Craft Knife
- Paint the wood blocks, Let dry.
- Cut the paper to fit the fronts of the wood blocks.
- Brush the Mod Podge on as a glue and a sealer to adhere the paper onto the painted blocks. Let dry.
- Apply the vinyl to three of the blocks: remove the backing paper from the saying making sure that the vinyl sticks to the top sheet. Apply the top sheet to the surface of the block and burnish before removing the top paper, leaving the vinyl behind.
- Tie decorative ribbons around the remaining three blocks.
This craft project is featured in our Spring Home Decor flyer! Take a look at great deals on wall art, frames, lanterns and trunks!