We included the paper designs that you can print if you choose to create the same design as we did.
- Mermaid and Seaweed
- Music sheet scroll
Watch the video to see step-by-step instructions: https://youtu.be/xUm71RigvHs
|Adhere Decorative Paper and Washi Tape|
|Paint with Gelatos Paint|
|Ink Spray your Stencil|
|Spread Modeling Paste to create Texture|
Here are some of the supplies you'll need (available at our store!):
- Gesso - provide a base for your paint to adhere to while allowing for texture.
- Heat Tool to quickly dry your project
- Music sheet pieces
- Glue to adhere paper in place
- Washi Tape
- Gelatos Paint: they are luscious acid-free pigment sticks that glide on creamy vibrant color and blend beautifully with or without water.
- Liquidex Modeling Paste to create texture
- Ink Sprays
- Watercolors and Color Pencils
- Acrylic Paint
- Mini Scroll for embellishment
- Decorative Netting
- Embossing Powder
- Sea Shells
All the supplies to make this mermaid mixed media canvas are available at our Ben Franklin Crafts store in Monroe, WA. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call at 360-794-6745 ext. 0, or stop by the store! Our associates are always happy to help!
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272