|Picture Frame for Dad|
Here's what you'll need...
• Unfinished 12" x 12" Wood Frame
• 12" x 12" Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
• Small Wood Squares or Canvases
• Mod Podge
• Acrylic Paint
• Foam Brush
Let's get started...
We are going to add dimension to the photos by mounting them onto small wood squares. Or, if you prefer, you can also glue the photos directly onto the paper and even add a paper frame to each one to make them stand out. If you want to add dimension, continue to follow the steps below.
2. Using the foam brush, apply Mod Podge to the inside of the frame and adhere the paper. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Apply a vinyl in the saying of your choice to the desired area of the frame, then apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over the top of the paper and vinyl to seal.
6. Using the foam brush, paint the small wood squares (or canvases) in the color of your choice. Let dry.
8. Trim your photos to fit the size of the square and adhere them onto the squares using Mod Pod, then seal the photos with a thin coat of Mod Podge and set them aside to let dry. Adhere the small wood squares to the desired area of the frame and set it aside to let dry. Now it's ready to give to dad!
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Project Gallery HERE.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272