Are you looking for a new unique bracelet for Valentine's Day? This would be a great addition to your jewelry collection.
|DIY Red Button Bracelet by Jeff Proffit|
1 - 22mm red shank button
20 size 11 pink seed beads
70 size 8 red seed beads
14 - 5mm metal heart beads (or any 5mm bead of your choice)
28 - 6mm crystal bicones
1 silver 2 strand clasp
8 - 2mm silver crimp beads
4 silver clamshell bead tips
30" Beadalon 49 strand bright stringing wire, .38mm
1. Cut wire in half. Set one piece to the side.
2. Slip wire through the shank of the button and center. You should have two wire ends.
3. On each wire string 1 size 11 bead, 1 size 8 bead, 1 size 11 bead, 1 size 8 bead, 1 size 11 bead, 1 size 8 bead and 1 size 11 bead.
4. On one wire, add a bicone. Pass the other wire through in the opposite direction and pull tight.
5. On each wire, strand 1 size 8 bead, 1 bicone and 1 size 8 bead.
6. On one wire, strand a heart bead. Pass the other wire through in the opposite direction and pull tight.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 six more times. This will give you a 7" bracelet when it is completed.
8. When you finish the last loop for this side, strand 1 size 8 bead and 1 size 11 bead on one side.
9. Strand 1 crimp bead, 1 clamshell tip and 1 additional crimp bead.
10. Skipping the last crimp bead, run the wire back through the clamshell tip and the crimp bead. Pull the wire tight.
If you would like to print this project, CLICK HERE.
For more jewelry-making project sheets, visit our Project Gallery HERE.