- Tin Trays
- Fabric Swatches
- Jam Jars
- Mod Podge
- Big Bite Crop-A-Dile or Drill
- Foam Brush
These fluted metal trays come in
rectangle (9.5" x 7.5"), circle (6"x6")
or square (6"x6"). Each one is $3.99
1. Brush a thin layer of the Mod Podge to the center section of the tray and lay the fabric in the glue. Let dry.
2. Using the Big Bite or a drill make two holes at the top of the trays to insert the ribbon for hanging. Also drill two holes about an inch apart in the center where the top rim the jar will lay.
3. Wrap the wire around the top of the jar a couple of times then wire the jar to the tray through the two drilled holes.
4. Put your art supplies in the jars. If desired label your jars with masking tape. Hang the trays with ribbon and enjoy!
For more fun craft ideas visit our Project Gallery!