Knitted wire has grown in popularity lately, and for good reason. When you first see a piece of knitted wire it seems quite plain. It's only after closer inspection that you notice the fine detail and the delicate wire.
Here at the Ben Franklin Bead Shoppe we carry USA made, SilverSilk knitted wire for jewelry making. It's easy to...
Here's how you can make a stylish Square Knot Bracelet using SilverSilk. These look great when you wear several stacked!
Materials & Tools
- SilverSilk Knitted Wire (in matching or contrasting colors)
- Beading End Crimps
- Chain or Flat Nose Pliers
- Measure the SilverSilk knitted wire to fit around your wrist and cut
- Make a square knot with the two strands:
- Slide the ends of the SilverSilk into the End Crimp and press the clamp closed. Repeat for the other end of the bracelet.
- Using a jump ring, attach a clasp.
- Congrats, you're done!
|These "floating" pearls are suspended by crimps - easy!|
|Isn't this lovely?|
To see more of the Ben Franklin Bead Shoppe, visit our website: