Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vintage Finds Page Layout

Please welcome today's guest blogger Sonja, from Sunny's Creations! Sonja made this lovely page using Teresa Collins Vintage Finds collection and a few simple die cuts. Take it away Sonja!

Crafted by Sonja - Vintage Finds

Hello Ben Franklin friends! I am so excited to share with you my Teresa Collins Vintage Finds LO. Featuring lots of Teresa Collins embellies, papers, and all out yummy-ness


Ok onto the details!! I started with the Vintage Finds Collections kit and it gave me lots to work with. I used a combination of five different papers, all doubled sided…so many options!

 
 
 
 
 
I also used the Gems and Pearls and the Rhinestone Medallion. I did also use solid black card stock and some wonderful glitter paper that doesn’t shed glitter everywhere.

 


 
 
I didn’t go too crazy with techniques here I just wanted to make the beautiful pictures of my daughter (insert shameless bragging mommy moment here) shine. I did a lot of layering with pop dots and a few die cuts. Having a best friend that’s a photographer is a definite bonus, she gives me great material to work with
.
 
We are so excited to be hosting not One but TWO Teresa Collins workshops in November here at our Ben Franklin. One class is featuring the Vintage Finds line and the other class is featuring Christmas Cottage. What a treat to be hosting her. The quality of her products is outstanding, always a delight to work with.


Sonja
 
 
 
Learn more about these workshops:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment