|Kindly Remove Your Shoes, Or Scrub the Floors! | @BFranklinMonroe|
- 3 — Decorative Metal Flowers
- 4 — Decorative Metal Feet
- Distressed Wood Box
- Vinyl Saying
- 4 Ply Jute
- 1— Metal Drawer Handle
- Foam Brush
- Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- E-6000 Glue
- 1— Black Felt Sheet (optional)
|Distressed MDF Block | @BFranklinMonroe|
- Adhere the vinyl saying to the front side of the box.
- Measure the black felt to fit the back side of the box and adhere with fast grab glue to create a nice clean look.
- Adhere the (4) metal feet with E-6000 glue. Rubber bands and clamps help keep them in place while drying.
- Starting at the bottom of the box, apply fast grab glue and adhere the jute. Cut pieces as needed so the jute fits snug all the way around the edges. Smaller pieces are needed to fit between the glued on feet.
- Arrange the metal flowers in the upper right hand corner and adhere with E—6000 glue.
- Apply the handle to the center top of the box with E-6000 glue.
|Remove Your Shoes sign - crafted by Tracey | @BFranklinMonroe|
This craft is a great way to use some of your found objects. Wouldn't a vintage handle and some old drawer knobs look great on this? Find more crafty inspiration on our Pinterest page.