Here's a simple tutorial to create one of these fun Duct Tape hair bows!
- Your favorite Duct Tape! One color for the bow and a different one for the middle (if you prefer the contrast)
- Ruler or Tape Measure
- Cut one 12" length for the hair bow. Lay printed side down on your work surface.
- Fold the strip in half leaving anywhere from 1" - 1.5" of tape at the end.
- Attach the sticky end to the other end by wrapping it around to create a circle.
- Cut a small piece of tape for the middle section of the bow, approximately 1" long.
- Flatten and pinch together the middle of the bow piece. Attach the smaller piece of tape to the middle and wrap it around until secure.
- Slide your fingers into the loops of the bow and shape them so they "puff" out.
Attach your bow to a hair clip, headband, bobby pin or pin back!
There are so many things you can make with Duct Tape!