|Seahawks 12th Man Candy Jar|
Here's what you'll need:
• One Medium Size Terra Cotta Pot
• One Terra Cotta Saucer
• One Medium Glass Bowl
• Seahawks Ribbon
• Green Acrylic Paint
• Blue Acrylic Paint
• E-6000 Glue
• Wooden Knob
• Numbers 1 and 2 Self-Adhesive Vinyl (custom made available at our store)
Let's get started...
1. Paint the terra cotta pot blue. Make sure to allow the paint to dry between each step.
2. Next, paint the saucer inside and out with the blue paint.
3. Paint the top of the terra cotta pot green.
4. Paint the knob green.
5. Now paint the green strip around the saucer top.
6. Glue the glass bowl vase to the bottom of the terra cotta pot. Allow to dry.
7. Glue the knob to the bottom of the terra cotta saucer. Allow to dry.
8. Apply the vinyl number to the front of the pot.
9. Glue the Seahawks ribbon around the pot and tie in a bow.
10. Fill your bowl with green, blue and silver candy and put the lid on.
For more craft projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272