This bold and beautiful Deco Mesh Pumpkin Wreath will catch the attention of those who see it! It will be quite large when it's finished, so be sure that the place you plan on hanging it will be big enough. It would be perfect on your front door!
Here are the supplies you'll need...
• 1 Roll of Deco Mesh in Orange
• 2.5 Yards of Deco Mesh in Green
• A small piece of Black Deco Mesh
---> (Deco Mesh is sometimes called Poly Mesh or Geo Mesh)
• 16" Styrofoam Wreath Form
• 6 Yards Orange Floral Satin
• 1 Yard Green Ribbon
• Floral Pins
All supplies for this project can be found at our Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop store in Monroe, WA.
Let's get started...
1. Wrap the Styrofoam form with floral satin and pin it to secure.
2. Cut the orange and green mesh into 12" pieces. They will look like rolls.
3. Pin the end of each mesh piece to the wreath form. This will make the roll stick out, creating dimensional texture.
4. Continue until the form is covered, including the center. To fill the center, just pin the mesh pieces sideways to direct the roll of mesh towards the center.
5. Pin the green pieces at the top for the leaves. Pin the black piece for the stem.
6. Make a bow with the ribbon to attach next to the stem. (Here's a video on how to make bows).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment below!
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272