- Starbella Yarn, 1-2 balls
- US 7 Knitting Needles
- Optional: Yarn Needle, Sewing Needle and Thread, Gauge
Finished Measurements:One-Ball scarf measures approximately
4” wide and 44” long. Two-Ball scarf measures approximately 4” wide and 88” long.
- Cast on 8 stitches as follows: Pull out a length of yarn and open it up; insert right needle into each loop along top edge, working from back to front.
- One-ball scarf: Knit across each row until 1 yard of yarn remains. Bind off all stitches.
- Two-ball scarf: Knit across each row until first ball of yarn is used, ending at end of row. Join second ball and continue to work until 1 yard of yarn remains. Bind off all stitches.
Finishing -Weave in ends. Because this yarn is actually netting, you may prefer to use an optional sewing needle and thread to secure ends; trim close to stitching.
*Update* Watch the video tutorial to make this scarf!
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
CONNECT WITH US...
Website: Get to know who we are and what we offer.
Facebook: We love it when our customers interact with us!
Pinspirations: Free tutorials and inspirations from our team of designers.
Pinterest: For more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: Let's talk.
Google+: Keep in touch.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop, Monroe, WA
19505 Hwy 2, Monroe, WA 98272