Monday, April 9, 2012

Crafty Show & Tell with Sonja


Hi everybody! Sonja here.
Some of you may know me from the
Scrapbooking Department. I am
soooo excited that I get to guest
blog today…I feel all fancy.


Alright, what I have to share with you today is a double page layout I created with Nikki Sivils “Exit Here” line.

I love the whimsical feel of this paper. I used the cut ups and punch outs and two different designer papers of this line.

Ohhhh hidden feature alert... under the photo of my kiddos in the witches mouth is another photo and a journaling tag. It’s fun to add that element of surprise. Enjoy!!



You can follow Sonja on her blog Sunny's Creations where she's always making something new. Sonja regularly teaches classes including Card Making and beginning Cricut at the store. Check the Ben Franklin class calendar on our website here for current offerings.




2 comments:

  1. I think you are so talented :) Thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment! Check back soon for more Crafty Show-n-Tell!! Sonja

    ReplyDelete